NCSU Poster Information – http://www.ncsu.edu/project/
Psi Chi Poster Tips – http://www.psichi.org/
Helpful Hints – http://www.swansea-research.
Poster presentation recommendations:
- Display the title, author(s) and affiliation(s) prominently.
- Highlight the major elements that are covered in your poster abstract.
- Keep it simple! Posters should be designed to enhance conversation.
- If you have more information than can easily fit, prepare a handout.
- Tables, graphs, figures, etc. work great in poster presentations.
Presenters should prepare a handout of the information included in the poster, including the author(s), affiliation(s), and contact information, and whether or not the work can be cited. Some presenters will prepare a longer handout, providing more detail than could easily be displayed in the poster format. Presenters are responsible for preparing and copying handout(s) and bringing them on-site! Each presenter should bring at least 25 copies of their handout(s) and a sign-up sheet for people to request a copy if they run out.